Over the past few months, our staff team has been preparing for Forge2014 – our unistudent Mid-year conference. Greg Lee (our senior pastor) has been preparing the talks.
These talks do a great job of laying the foundation of how God sees the world, and sees us as humans in our sexuality.
I thought I’d share them here. There’s also 2 seminars on Desire and the Science behind gender issues.
- Listen to everything online here: http://hunterbiblechurch.org/wp/card/10137/
- Listen to the iTunes cast here.
Or here’s the direct links:
- Talk 1 : Gender and Identity
- Talk 2a : Gender and Homosexuality (part 1)
- Talk 2b : Gender and Homosexuality (part 2)
- Talk 3 : Gender and Family
- Talk 4 : Gender and Church
- Talk 5 : Identity and the Gospel
I hope you find this helpful!!
One thought on “5 HUGE talks on Homosexuality, Gender-roles, Identity and the Gospel”
Listened to #1,#3, & #4. Yes, helpful. Thanks! Btw, links to talks via this page work but links via HBC web don’t work for me (I’m using samsung tablet so no itunes option).
Comments are closed.